Pimples are a normal skin condition that affect many people. Pimples are an inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands (oil glands) become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus.There are a lot of lotions and medicines on the market to treat pimples but they can take time. Many natural methods are effective in treating pimples within a very short time period.
Ice can be applied to quickly reduce the pimples redness, swelling and the inflammation. It assists in improvement of the blood circulation to the affected skin area, and in the tightening the skin pores and removing dirt as well as oil that is accumulated on the skin. You can apply ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is applicable.
- Wrap the ice in a clean piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
- Wait for a few minutes and repeat then process.
Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins, for instance vitamin E, vitamin A as well as vitamin C. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the affected parts of the skin. It is one of the best home remedy to treat pimples.
- Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for 60 minutes. The supplements, for instance, vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll then exchange to the water.
- Strain the found mixture in water and beverage it, or use the water to wash the face.
3. Orange Peel
As shown by Cosmetic Dermatologist Principles and Practice that is expressed in the sense that the causticity and vitamin C substance in oranges makes it to become a flawless cure for acmes.
- First wash the hands before touching the skin, since dirty hands can cause bacteria with the skin.
- Then wash the face using warm water as this assists to enlarge the pores.
- Gently rub the orange peel especially on the affected area.
- You need to use separate orange peels for every pimple on the face, generally, there is a higher risk of bacterial infection.
- Now dip a cotton ball or swab in the fresh orange juice and use it on the acne.
- Change the cotton ball while treating the pimple to prevent bacteria from spreading.
- Now wash the face using cold water, this will enable choking of the pores and prevent them from further blocking of pores.
Egg whites are an easy and comfortable way to assist reduce acne and fading of the scars that are left by unfortunate skin pimples.The reason for people having found egg whites to be crucial for their skin is due to the fact that they are full of proteins and vitamins that both combat acne, and help to rebuild the skin cells.
- Rinse the face with water and pat dry. Separate the whites from the yolks. You can use as many egg whites as you like, but normally 2 to 3 eggs are enough.
- Whisk the whites until they look much frothy, and let them sit for about 15 minutes. Cover the face using the mixture (applying with fingertips is easy) focusing on problem spots. 3 to 4 layers is usually enough, but make sure to wait the first has dried before using more.
- Allow the mask to sit and dry for about 30 minutes before rinsing off completely using warm water and a patting dry with a soft washcloth. Apply some moisturizer appropriate for your skin type.
5. Lemon Juice
- A small number of drops of lemon juice performs well, when applied on the pimple. Despite the fact that it can lead to a touch of tingling, but it assists to bring down inflammation and swelling.
- Ensure that you apply only fresh lemon juice and not the packaged ones.
- Dip a clean swab made of cotton in the fresh juice and apply it on the pimples for at least before 1 hour when going to bed.
- Before sleeping clean the lemon juice and use some moisturizer.